Monday, August 27, 2007

Happy 9th Birthday, Colin


Colin's birthday is 9 days after Caroline's. Colin made his birthday plans months ago. He chose a parrot theme for his birthday celebration with a waterslide birthday cake, a weekend camping at Lake Rudolph next to the Holiday World/Splashin Safari water park, and watersliding at Splashin Safari. Splashin Safari is only an hour away in Santa Claus, Indiana. He didn't even ask for birthday gifts but we surprised him with some things we had heard him mention that he liked.

Colin, I am so honored to be your mom. I love you so much and I am so proud of you. You flood my life with blessings just being you. I will always do everything I possibly can to take the best care of you. Happy Birthday sweetie, and many, many more.

1 Comments:

Blogger two and through said...

Happy birthday, Colin!! I think of you often and am glad to be able to catch up with you and your family on here! You're so handsome! I hope you had a wonderful birthday!!!
~"Miss Monica"

September 10, 2007 at 9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home