Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Stable MRI

GREAT NEWS, all the reports were good! The MRI is unchanged from the last four MRIs over the past 2 years. His bloodwork and exams were good too. Hearing and vision tests continue to be stable, no change at all. He will go back for his next MRI in October, which will be 5 years since treatment! Thank you so much for your prayers for Colin and for our family getting through these trials of checkups. It never gets any easier but I knew prayers were going up around us. We had peace about this while we were there.

My cousin shared something with me that really helped me get through this visit, I thought I'd share this and maybe it will help someone else as well...we were discussing in our emails about having faith in times of fear. Going back to these visits always feels like walking into battle. She shared with me a quote from Beth Moore's book Breaking Free:

“Trusting an invisible God is not something that comes naturally to any believer. A trust relationship grows only one way: by stepping out in faith and making the choice to trust. The "step" can sometimes seem more than we can take, but God is anxious to help us overcome our unbelief. The ability to believe God develops most often through pure experience. I found Him faithful yesterday. He will not be unfaithful today."

Thank you so much for praying and for your emails with words of encouragement that mean so much to us.

with a grateful heart,
Amy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home